The IPFire Web User Interface, also known as the WebGUI, is the front end to configure IPFire.
It provides an easy way to access all settings, install and configure add-ons, and view logs as well as graphical reports. The web user interface is split into areas of configuration, status, and logs.
Most pages have a link to the associated wiki page ( the 'help question mark' ).
The first step to start configuring IPFire is to login to the web user interface.
- System - Basic settings of the operating system
- Status - Shows graphs and reports about the health of the system
- Network - Network Settings and essential network services
- Services - Services provided by the firewall like Quality of Service
- Firewall Documentation - Firewall rules, groups, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- IPFire - Manage packages installed on the system here
- Logs - View and configure system logs